Welcome to this course in which you will learn how to play with vibrato on the Morin Khuur.
This course contains 3 videos, adding up to over 50 minutes of content.
It covers all the things that you need to know to be able to play with a proper vibrato on the Morin Khuur.
You will get an in-depth explanation containing various points of view to make your understanding of the vibrato’s movement as clear and efficient as possible. You will also get information about the most common mistakes and how to avoid them as well as some advice and recommendations to get the best of your vibrato.
Finally the practice video is divided into two big parts:
– The first one being a concrete and proper exercise to get the feel of the vibrato
– The second one being an improvised practice with the most common used note positions and with a real vibrato feel in order to give you a real useful guidance for your upcoming learning.
What you will learn
- How to play with the vibrato on each strings with any of the fingers.
- How to play with the vibrato on empty strings.
- Various advices and tips to get a better vibrato.
- The common mistakes made by player of the Morin Khuur, and how to avoid them.
- Practice exercise: At a slow pace on the lower string with each fingers.
- Practice exercise: At a slow pace on the higher string with each fingers.
- Practice exercise: At a normal and real pace on both strings with various fingers combination.
- Practice exercise: Vibrato on empty strings.
You will also have the opportunity to replay the various exercises included in the lessons by using the video chapters.