Welcome to this course in which you will learn how to play the tatlaga Uruultei Sharga on the Morin Khuur.
This course contains 5 videos, adding up to 52mn of content.
It contains detailed information and demonstrations to give you all the knowledge that you will need in order to play the tatlaga Uruultei Sharga.
What you will learn
- Meaning of the name.
- Explanation of what is the uruul and how it is used.
- Talk about the legend behind this tatlaga.
- Explanation and images hidden behind each part of the melody to help you imagine and live your playing better.
- Detailed practice of each part of the melody.
- Practice of the full melody at a slow tempo to help you connect efficiently all the parts together.
- Demonstration of the full melody at a normal tempo (on Morin Khuur, and Ikel) to help you bring the right mood and feel to your playing.
- Recommendations and advice to help you get the best of your practice and make your playing sound more Mongol.
Note that the videos include chapters which will allow you to replay the various exercises in order to learn at your own pace and deepen your understanding of the practice.
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!