Welcome to this course in which you will learn how to play the Khoton Bii – Joroo Mori on the Morin Khuur.
This course contains 6 videos, adding up to one hour of content.
It contains detailed information and demonstrations to give you all the knowledge that you will need in order to play the khoton bii – Joroo Mori.
What you will learn
- Meaning of the name.
- Explanation and images hidden behind each part of the melody to help you imagine and live your playing better..
- Detailed practice of each part of the melody (Intro, bridge, joroo, break, joroo variation, outro).
- Practice of the full melody at a very slow tempo, slow tempo to help you connect all the part together efficiently.
- Practice of the full melody at normal tempo to help you bring the right mood and feel to your playing.
- Recommendations and advice to help you get the best of your practice and make your playing sound more Mongol.
Note that the videos include chapters which will allow you to replay the various exercises in order to learn at your own pace and deepen your understanding of the practice.